Planning Engineer / Specialist is needed for a FMCG Company in Alexandria With The Following Criteria:
• Gender : Any
• Location : Borg Al Arab / Alexandria
• Job Type : Full Time
• Education Level : Bachelor’s Degree
• Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Languages : Arabic / English
• Salary : Negotiable
Job Summary :
Responsible for determining the production capacity and raw material needed for the organization to meet demands for its products and planning for future capacity requirements. S/He also undertakes planning activities to ensure targets are met and optimizes manufacturing efficiency, stock levels and costs; ensuring smooth flow of the production process, in coordination with all related functions :
• Lead capacity-planning activities, ensuring delivery against operational requirements and which optimize manufacturing efficiency and costs
• Monitor key manufacturing processes for capacity and demand, identify capacity constraints and provide analysis
• Evaluate performance against the established plan.
• Manage deviations from the plan that have financial impact.
• Review data and trends and diagnose problems and concerns
• Identify and drive improvement initiatives that optimize capacity and ensure best return on investment without adding risk or disruption.
• Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels of SKU’s mix are present
• Prepare, establishing and modification the BOM with all new products and current.
• Ensure that effective data, statistical analysis and performance metrics .
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for planning purposes to meet operational requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree Preferably in Production Engineering
• 2 years’ experience planning and scheduling in manufacturing FMCG companies
• Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office specifically Excel and Power Point and ERP.
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
• Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualified Candidates Who Meet Above Requirements Submit Their CV To:
Please Mention Job Title In The Subject Line.#خبرة_+2