· Solid knowledge of Network Infrastructure (Passive "copper & fiber", Active).
· Good knowledge of Light current systems design, tender studies, pricing, Project studies and preparing technical & financial quotations.
· Write Technical Documentation in support of integration and project guides.
· Projects Designs, Project Shop drawings and any other details drawings and updates of the projects.
· Preparing submittals (catalogues, samples, compliance sheets, etc.).
· Provide customers with technical presentations and demonstrating how a Product will meet client needs.
· Coordinate and prepare of the consultant's visit in terms of submitting presentation, demos and taking approvals.
· AutoCAD is essential, solid works, Microsoft project and Revit MEP is a plus.
· Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
· BSc. in Electrical/Communication/Electronics/ Computer Engineering.
· At least 2 years’ experience in light current.