• Coordinate process to prepare timely and accurate budget information, including forecast, submissions, actuals, deviations, etc.
• Report on operational services and cost performance, tracking progress on agreed KPIs.
• Support the team with key reference documents, including processes, agreed policies, SLAs, key updates, etc.
• Liaise with key stakeholders, mainly Finance, Procurement and PMO to secure alignment and synchronisation between IT processes/reports with respective consolidated ones.
• Liaise with Group Digital & IT suppliers to align on key schedules and administration.
• Follow up on administrative deviations, deadlines and disputes.
• Identify and recommend administrative improvements.
· Bachelors degree in Finance or Computer Science.
· 3-4 years experience.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience in financial processes.
· Mastery of collaboration platform (SharePoint, Office365).
· Experience in business reporting.
· ITIL foundation.
· Experience in dealing with IT suppliers.