1. Ensuring the functioning of the integrated project Management System of the company in accordance with the international requirements and the requirements of the EPC contract.
2. Participation in the preparation of draft contracts in terms of quality requirements applicable to the supplier and the contractor.
3. Conducting audits of subcontractors in accordance with the audit schedule. Timely implementation of the corrective action plan, in case of non-conformities.
1. Higher education in engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of quality management.
3. A valid QMS auditor certificate.
4. Fluent English.