· Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
· Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
· Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
· Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
· Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
· Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
· Bachelor's degree, architecture, civil engineering.
· A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a related field
Qualified CVS are welcome to apply to email@example.com