• Handling of Customers’ inquiry/demand for industrial Valves, Purchase orders, submission of Technical/Commercial Tenders to end users and Focus on selling valve services.
• To procure product orders /Tender Documents from the Industrial/ Oil & Gas Sector.
• Travel for Business development as and when required.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Preparation, review and submission of techno commercial quotations for day to day enquiries.
• Co-ordinate with service and spare parts team on technical assistance and troubleshooting.
• Maintain a focus on customer service and timely response to enquiries.
• Marketing assistance as required.
• Source and negotiate pricing from both local and overseas vendors.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 4 – 5 years' experience in oil and gas sales working with assemblies in process controls field.
• Proven track record in sales.
• Excellent customer service skills, analysis and diagnostic skills.
• A supportive and ambitious team player determined to succeed.
• Task orientated and able to manage many different tasks at once With Excellent time management skills.
• A strong written, verbal and technical communication with a positive sales attitude will be highly desirable.
• Valves experience is advantage.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious engineer with the right level of experience and dedication that is ready to take their career to the next level with our growing company.
If you are interested please submit your CV on HR@VEC-EG.COM