#Senior_Network_Engineer is needed for a company located in 6th October, transportation provided :
Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Monitor operating unit.
• Monitors open view.
• Monitor all communications equipment systems.
• Arrange necessary maintenance and repair .
• Monitor the customer system and take a correct action immediately to solve problems.
• Co-ordinate Internet line connection between the company and Egynet.
• Implement and maintain logical design models (L2/L3, spanning tree, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling), remote VPN software, network control protocols (QOS, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP), and security protocols (SSH, AAA).
• Responsible for configuring IPSec VPN tunnels (Cisco & Fortigate), IP communication, and routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
• +3 years’ experience in Network administration.
• CCNP Routing & Switching is must.
• Experience in routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP).
• Have experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, PIX, ASA
• Have experience in Fortigate firewalls.
• Have experience in IPS (Intrusion Prevention System)
• Cacti administration experience.
• Tipping point IPS.
• F5 load balancer.
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org