ملاحظة هامة:الموقع غير مسؤول عن بيانات التواصل ومصداقية الوظائف يرجى الحذر فى التعامل
UBcsis are looking to hire site civil engineer that will be responsible for managing construction works at one of our sites in Adabeya – Attaka Free Zone, Suez.
Job Description: -
• Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
• Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Create, review and modify shop drawing submittals for approvals
• Conduct quantity survey submittal for approvals
• Conduct the value engineering process throughout the engineering phase
• Conduct the calculations needed for each project
Job Requirement: -
• SUEZ resident is a must.
• Civil Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of experience
• Excellent knowledge of shop drawings (concrete is a must)
• Well experienced in site construction (concrete is a must)
• CAD / REVIT / PRIMAVERA experience is an asset.
Other Information: -
• Candidate should be living in Suez area due to no availability of accommodation.
• Transportation to/from site is available.
• social insurance included.
• Competitive compensation.
If you are meeting above requirement & interested, please send your CV to the following email email@example.com
mention in subject “GX-01-Site Engineer”.