We are hiring "Mechanical Electrical Projects Senior Engineer" at Horus 6th of October site.
The Job Description
• Oversee and guide consultants’ design progress activities and deliverables time frame.
• Responsible for the full execution of mechanical networks, HVAC and electrical activities of projects
• Responsible for the execution of mechanical and electricity onsite tasks within approved schedule and budget cost
• Responsible for reviewing MEP design and ensuring the design is aligned with the local regulations and internal codes.
• B.S. degree in Mechanical/Electrical Power Section
• Experience with at least 7 years in a similar role in Pharmaceutical-FMCG-Cosmetics Industries.
• Good user of engineering computer software (AutoCAD - Revit and other MEP software).
• Familiar with all the MEP methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to MEP works for building projects such as Residential/commercial building an infrastructure.
• Knowledge in the latest computer-aided/design soft wares, standards, all local authorities’ rules and regulations, authority licenses /certifications
How to apply: