- Experience building large-scale applications and refactoring it.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Develop and write high quality coding standards.
- Writing software documentations.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
1) 3 to 5 years of experiences with .Net windows Forms.
2) experience with Object-Oriented Design.
3) experience with Database Design Concepts.
4) 3 to 5 years of experiences with C#, SQL Server and .Net Framework.
5) Knowledge of WPF.
6) experience with entity framework.
7) experience with Unit testing, automated builds tools and code quality checks.
8) experience with design patterns.
9) Knowledge in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is a Plus.
10) Knowledge with GIT & TFS.
- Computer science graduate or equivalent.
- ITI Diploma is a plus.
- Males / Females.
- Problem solving and debugging skills are must.
- 3:5 years’ experience.
- Good command of English