- Experience building large-scale applications and refactoring it.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Develop and write high quality coding standards.
- Writing software documentations.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
1) 3 to 5 years of experiences with ASP .Net Web Forms.
2) 3 to 5 Year experience with .Net MVC.
3) Knowledge with ASP .Net Core.
4) experience with Object-Oriented Design.
5) experience with Database Design Concepts.
6) 3 to 5 years of experiences with C#, SQL Server and .Net Framework.
7) experience with WCF, Jason and API.
8) experience with entity framework.
9) experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery and Ajax.
10) experience with Unit testing, automated builds tools and code quality checks.
11) experience with design patterns.
12) Knowledge of Angular JS.
13) Knowledge of Angular 6 is a Plus.
14) Knowledge in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is a Plus.
15) Knowledge with GIT & TFS.
16) Knowledge of Mongo DB is a Plus.
- Computer science graduate or equivalent.
- ITI Diploma is a plus.
- Males / Females.
- Problem solving and debugging skills are must.
- 3:5 years’ experience.
- Good command of English