ملاحظة هامة:الموقع غير مسؤول عن بيانات التواصل ومصداقية الوظائف يرجى الحذر فى التعامل
Job DescriptionEMAIL JOB
Enter Email ID
• Site based Senior/Lead Mechanical Engineer on the Baraka project, presently under construction in UAE.
• Responsible for ensuring that the quality expectations, budget and programme constraints of the client are respected by the contractor.
• Responsible for managing junior mechanical engineering staff and inspectors.
• Being the responsible Mechanical Engineer and reporting to the PM.
• Oversee a junior mechanical engineer and a mechanical inspector
• Advise the project manager of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, quality and the like.
• Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of site works.
• Review Contractor’s installation method statements.
• Review Contractor’s shop drawings against the design [tender] drawings for compliance with the design intent and return to project manager with appropriate comments / approval.
• Review contractor’s mechanical shop drawing in conjunction with the structural and electrical engineers to ensure engineering co-ordination and advise project manager accordingly
• Review Contractor’s mechanical services material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advise the Project Manager on the appropriateness of the proposals.
• Review Contractor’s proposed sub contractor s associated with the structural engineering works from a technical standpoint.
• Undertake general project site observation / inspection of the mechanical services works for Contractor’s adherence to the approved shop drawings and Consultant’s specification, good working practices, the construction schedule and health & safety.
• Be available to undertake off-site inspections of proposed equipment and materials as may be deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
• Undertake prior review of Contractor’s proposed mechanical system testing & commissioning methods and schedule
• Witness on-site piped system pressure test, air conditioning duct leakage testing and other testing that may be required during the first fix works and advise the Project Manager accordingly.
• On a spot basis witness mechanical system final testing and commissioning.
• Review and comment on Contractor’s testing and commissioning results and advise Project Manager accordingly
• Prepare on-going list of mechanical services defects for contractor’s remedial action.
• Undertake final project snagging and prepare list of defects for Contractor’s action.
• Attend project, site progress and any mechanical services related technical meetings as directed by the project manager.
• Prepare draft site / engineer’s instructions, relating to the building mechanical services, as required and issue to the Project Manager.
• Provide advice to the Project Manager in regard to any mechanical services related variation costs that may be claimed by the Contractor during the course of the works.
• Review and comment upon Contractors Operation and Maintenance manuals
*** تقدم على الرابط التالي : Apply on the following link ***