ملاحظة هامة:الموقع غير مسؤول عن بيانات التواصل ومصداقية الوظائف يرجى الحذر فى التعامل
In accordance with local legislative requirements and Company’s policies and procedures, Act as the project’s representative responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) matters relating to the implementation of the work requirements.
• Advise the Project management team on:
• Preventing injury to personnel and damage to plant and equipment.
• Further improvement in existing sound working methods.
• Legal requirements affecting safety, health, welfare and environmental.
• Provision and use of protective clothing and equipment.
• Potential hazards on new contracts before work starts and on the site safety organization.
• New developments in methods of safe working.
• Carry out site surveys in association with the project management team to ensure that only safe methods of working are in operation and that all regulations are being observed.
• Determine the cause of any accident or dangerous occurrence and recommend means of preventing recurrence.
• Conduct safety induction for all Project and subcontractors’ employees on the Project’s HSE requirements.
• Manage/carry out the safety training of all levels of employees on the Project.
• Promote awareness of injury prevention and damage control to all levels of employees.
• Provide feedback on new policies or procedures adopted.
• Keep up-to-date with recommended codes of practices and new safety literature and circulate information applicable to each level of staff.
• Functional reporting to the Technical Director on Safety Performance of the Project(s) to comply with the company’s Procedures.
• Fulfill the role of Safety Officer required in the HSE procedures.
• Supervise the recording and analysis of information on injuries, damage and loss, assess accident trends and review overall safety performance of the project.
• Assist the Project QA Manager in carrying out environmental inspections and monitoring.
• Maintain contact and relationship with officials and professional bodies.
• Supervise the work and performance of the Safety Officers and other subordinates, as designated.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Company integrated management system.
• Other duties as directed. https://www.naukrigulf.com/hse-manager-engineer-jobs-in-saudi-arabia-in-mohammed-m-al-rashid-co-marco-10-to-16-years-jid-221219000057