-cost control engineer 7- 10 years experince
Monitor on a daily basis Contractor progress including materials delivered, materials installed,
materials dredged, labor resources employed, equipment resources utilized and other statistical
– Verify the contractor’s monthly request for payment derived from surveyed completed fill
– Development and provision of data and information to produce progress reporting and monthly
– Assist as required the development of budgets and costs-at-completion.
– Accumulation of statistical progress and resource data on a daily basis.
– Provide Quantity estimates for progress payment purposes and update final quantity estimates
based upon actual progress data.
– Variation analysis and estimates, and Analysis of costs of delay as required. Cost analysis of
alternative means and methods as required.
– Preparation of Bid Documents (cost analysis) and Technical specifications.
– Preparation of cost controlling system.
– Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
– Evaluate supplier/sub-contractor quotations and prepare quotation comparisons.
– salary according to years of experince
please send your c.v attachment to : email@example.com