Electrical Engineer Trading & sales department (job code:E-TS)
a.job description :
1. Performs basic technical and commercial review for products.
2. Prepares system calculations, technical specification & estimates in conjunction with costing group, including inquires on subcontractors and liaison with internal engineering support team.
3. Assists in gathering information related to product applications, technical assistance, pricing strategies, and competitive information to field sales.
4. Shares information on product changes in equipment or use of materials which would result in cost reduction and more efficient operation.
5. Assists in preparing and distributing literature, pricing information, technical data and promotional material to customers.
1. Degree Qualifications - Electrical Engineering degree.
2. Should have min. experience of 4 years.
3. Should have well awareness with electrical systems.
4. Fluent English is a must.
5. Proficient computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word).
6. Flexible for unlimited time schedule.
7. Job involves field sales activity.
8. Customer and Solution focused with excellent attitude.
9. Enthusiastic about the company product and willingness to develop throughout the company.
10. Marketing and Management skills are advantage.