Ida – international design associates is looking for a Technical Architect to join our Bahrain office team in performing the following responsibilities;
• Ability to develop Schematic Design drawings into full Detailed Design drawing for Tender Documentation.
• Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
• Proactive and takes initiative in providing technical design solutions.
• Concept design and presentation skills are advantageous.
• Ability to perform design coordination activities with internal project team, external consultants e.g. MEP, Structural and Back of House consultants.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
– 8-10 years demonstrable experience in the design of the Architectural works related to mid to large-scale projects within GCC in the consulting industry desirable preferred.
Knowledge/ Skills and Abilities:
. Demonstrated creativity and imagination and passion for detail.
. Experience on high-rise residential projects, mixed use and hospitality projects.
. Knowledge of other engineering discipline such as Structure and Electromechanical system.
. Comprehensive knowledge of building codes and systems
. AUTO CAD Proficiency, REVIT, Photoshop, 3D software, and presentation software.
. Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once as well as meet strict deadlines
. Excellent English and communication skills.
. Excellent working relationship with team members.
If you find yourself capable of handling this job kindly send your resume and work portfolio to HR email “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com”