Mechanical Technical office engineer
1. Coordinate all mechanical works and organize priorities at technical office department.
2. Able to pricing, design and make technical studies and documents, calculations for all mechanical systems.
3. Arrange schedules of works, forecast and prevent obstructions before occurrence.
4. Monitor current and forecasted interim progress of works.
1. Degree Qualifications - Mechanical Engineering degree.
2. Should have min. experience of 4 years.
3. Experience in Industrial installations including electrical and light current systems and fire alarm installation.
4. Fluent English is a must.
5. Good AutoCAD usage including superimposing and MS Office knowledgeable superimposing and MS Office knowledgeable.
6. Flexible for unlimited time schedule.
7. Job involves field sales activity.
8. Customer and Solution focused with excellent attitude.