Main Task and Responsibilities:
• Acting as lead Android, ios developer. (Android is a must)
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimizing performance for the apps.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of experience in Android/ios mobile applications development
• Communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, problem solving skills and ability to learn
• Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Ability to use the Android SDK, NDK and related tools.
• Strong HTML5 knowledge.
• Proficiency in Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming .
• Experience with development on tablets (iPad, Android Tablets).