Urgently needed communications projects managers (Telecom department) GIS company in construction field located in Giza-attractive salary,Experience: from 5-10 years in the same position , Bachelor of communication engineering must , fluent in English.
Some of Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Plan for the project; phases, priorities, resources, deadlines…etc.
2. Supervise the implementation process of the project.
3. Follow up the work of the Area Site Manager in the project.
4. Follow up and monitor with the Survey Manager the planning and surveying process.
5. Receive the approval of the outcome of the planning and surveying process from client
6. Assist Procurement department in selecting Subcontractors.
7. Follow up on the license documents issuing.
8. Identify the number of warehouses needed and their places and the usage time.
9. Follow up on the warehouses with the Commercial Projects Manager, Finance Manager and the Procurement Manager.
10. Identify the specifications of the (Civil Work, Pulling, Splicing…etc ) used in the project and give it to the Procurement department.
11. Supervise the inspection process of the required items.
12. Receive a report about the result of the inspection process.