Senior PHP Programmers needed in Alexandria (Multinational Company)
Salary depends on experience.
· #1 – MUST read, write and speak good ENGLISH (all work is for English-speaking clients)
· PHP (Should be able to code by hand)
· Frameworks welcome
· APIs and SDKs (commercial and social)
· QA Testing
· Should be fast and accurate!
· Open Source CMS systems (including installation, customization, bug testing and trouble shooting)
· Plugins & Module programming, creating modules and plugins, plugin integrations with front-end
· Hosting server administration (including backups, restorations)
· Third party services management (i.e. Google Analytics, etc.)
· Recommending solutions to meet client needs, even if those solutions are pre-existing plugins
In addition, we need someone who can start immediately, and work full-time in our office. You should live in Alexandria, or have a residence in Alexandria.
What we expect:
1. Hard working
2. Commitment and attendance at work
3. Gender: Male or Female
4. Ready to work as part of a team
5. Flexibility about tasks
6. Stable person with long term career goals with one company
*** Send CV first to: firstname.lastname@example.org ****
(if you reply to us here, we might not see your reply! Send us your CV by email!)